Airport Facilities Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Company) recognizes that it is vital to protect the personal information that it possesses and views doing so as an important responsibility. It has set the following policy to fulfill this responsibility and handles personal information accordingly.
- 1. Use of Personal Information
- Except for cases stipulated by laws and ordinances, the Company only uses personal information to provide services and respond to inquiries and requests and for purposes within the scope of use clearly indicated in advance.
- 2. Collecting Personal Information
- The Company obtains information using appropriate and fair methods after clearly indicating how the information will be used. The Company promptly revises or deletes personal information that it has if requested to do so by the person concerned.
- 3. Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
- Except for cases permitted by laws and ordinances, the Company does not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the person whose information is to be provided. This excludes cases where the Company discloses personal information to contractors that we outsource work to in order provide our services to customers. In the event of disclosing information, contractors will bear the same responsibilities as the Company.
- 4. Sharing Information
- The Company may share personal information within the Airport Facilities corporate group, but only for the purposes listed above in "1. Use of Personal Information." Only the following information will be shared: name, company and department, title, address, phone number, and e-mail address. The Company is responsible for managing shared personal information.
- 5. System for Protecting and Managing Personal Information
- To implement proper safety measures related to personal information it has collected, the Company has set in-house rules on personal information and takes rational steps to prevent leaks or unauthorized access to it, or its falsification, destruction, loss, theft, etc.
- 6. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- The Company obeys the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and ordinances related to personal information, and complies with the Company’s internal rules and other pertinent rules and regulations.
- 7. Response to Accidents, Problems or Incidents Related to Personal Information
- If an incident involving personal information arises, the Company immediately contacts the parties, businesses, and others involved and takes necessary steps to resolve any issues that arise.
- 8. Changes to the Purpose of Use
- The Company continually works to improve its handling of personal information in order to properly protect and manage it. This may result in changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be made public on this website.
We make every possible effort to provide accurate information and content on this website. However, it may still contain some inaccurate or out-of-date information. We will not be liable for any damage, etc. resulting from the content of this website. If you are sent to other websites from this one via links or banners, we will not be liable for any information, services, etc. provided via those websites.